Are men attracted to natural redheads? Or repelled? (22)

Post Comment
  • FoliageFox Dating Profile
    FoliageFox OP 1 Post Middleboro, Massachusetts, USA
    Aug 13, 2023 7:56 PM UTC
    I have been a shy redheaded woman all my life and have observed my hair color to be off-putting to the opposite sex. Maybe I'm projecting my own insecurities, but it seems like my hair color turns heads but repels any actual contact or interest. I am stared at, but never approached.

Why is that? Is it my redheadedness or how awfully shy I might be?
  • D121 Dating Profile
    D121 2 Posts Springdale, Ohio, USA
    Aug 13, 2023 8:51 PM UTC

Quote:
    I have been a shy redheaded woman all my life and have observed my hair color to be off-putting to the opposite sex. Maybe I'm projecting my own insecurities, but it seems like my hair color turns heads but repels any actual contact or interest. I am stared at, but never approached.

Without seeing you photo or having in-person interaction with you. I can only say in-general. That i have Dated Several Redheads through the years.
    I may Notice a Redhead but
    many factors are considered
    Any More
    before I approach any woman.
    Is she Approachable ?
    Does she Smile at or Approach me ?
    I ALSO AM VERY SHY
    I might suggest
    Show a Little Interest
    Then
    You are Much More Likely to Receive a Little Interest in you.

Just being there IS NOT Enough
    You Must Engage, Participate / Interact

It is NOT the Colour of your Hair, that Determines IF I would Approach you OR NOT
  • josephchatt Dating Profile
    josephchatt 1 Post Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
    Aug 13, 2023 9:19 PM UTC
    Definitely attracted, but as your other commenter noted, just an encouraging smile or a wink, will get a man to approach.Natural redheads are gorgeous ! Clap smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Hassan20 Dating Profile
    Hassan20 5 Posts Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Aug 17, 2023 7:06 PM UTC
    I love women! If you red hair black hair brown hair dont matter. As long as it looks good and its clean!
  • HotKiss Dating Profile
    HotKiss 1 Post Ottawa South, Ontario, Canada
    Aug 21, 2023 4:57 AM UTC
    Redheads are very appealing. Different body and skin chemistry thank any other hair/skin colors.
  • Ipsum Dating Profile
    Aug 21, 2023 11:18 PM UTC

Quote:

Try posting a pic and we will tell you.
  • Salem42solo Dating Profile
    Salem42solo 15 Posts Salem, Oregon, USA
    Aug 25, 2023 6:27 AM UTC

Quote:

Resisting telling a terrible redhead joke... Without seeing you it is difficult to say why it might seem to be that way. 1 Possibility, however, is that redheads have a reputation for being a bit firey/saucy in some dumb urban legend type of way. Problem with made up stereotypical garbage like that is that even if it's super rare, there's always at least some truth.
    So maybe they're intimidated.
  • NeedNewFriends Dating Profile
    Sep 4, 2023 2:10 PM UTC
    I love red hair. It alone isn't enough to make me interested in dating someone. But if everything else was the same, I would choose the redhead over all others. A little bit of a fetish of mine.
  • mikelash06 Dating Profile
    mikelash06 1 Post West Jacksonville, Florida, USA
    Sep 5, 2023 10:57 AM UTC

Quote:

As it has already been mentioned, its not about the hair color, shades of red hair can be absolutely gorgeous! It's also about personality and personal preference. What one person may see as attractive another might not. Have confidence in yourself and just be you, and someone who appreciates you for being you will find you, so don't stop looking!
  • bellco Dating Profile
    bellco 1 Post SUN CITY, California, USA
    Sep 10, 2023 4:25 AM UTC

Quote:

I think that: either it does not matter, or it might be a plus.
    (Meanwhile, I am in California and 79 years old.)

• Leooooh Dating Profile
    Leooooh 7 Posts Denver, Colorado, USA
    Sep 10, 2023 6:57 PM UTC

Quote:

. Attracted to most definitely Inlove smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • Culhulain Dating Profile
    Culhulain 1 Post Broadbent, Oregon, USA
    Sep 11, 2023 6:48 PM UTC
    Red heads are my weakness. For some reason I find them the most attractive
  • goodblackman Dating Profile
    goodblackman 3 Posts Orlando, Florida, USA
    Dec 17, 2023 2:23 PM UTC

Quote:

i guess it would be something else in my opinion which it shouldn't matter that much
  • Army75 Dating Profile
    Army75 1 Post Northwest Ithaca, New York, USA
    Dec 18, 2023 7:48 AM UTC

Quote:

I for one love a red head. Even if she dyes her hair. Born red head just turn me on. Yes Indeed!:
  • nativerider Dating Profile
    nativerider 10 Posts Pensacola, Florida, USA
    Feb 2, 2024 11:47 AM UTC

Quote:

In my experience red heads are fiesty, more outgoing, and honestly (there are exclusions to every rule) a little more crazy than other females, with that crazy comes a more adventurous sensual appetite.
    Women that color their hair red have the same tendencies or relate with them subconsciously or consciously, is a more daring color that shows the world how adventurous they are.
    Just one guys opinion.
    Hope it helps.
  • Adventuretime Dating Profile
    Adventuretime 6 Posts Costa Mesa, California, USA
    Feb 5, 2024 7:06 PM UTC
    That is just in your head. I love a redhead just something about that is oh so sexy and hot. Just give yourself positive energy and vibes escape the negativity and try to open up a bit. If you were closer to me I’d probably ask you out but unfortunately I’m in California. Good luck positive vibes your way and enjoy your day.

Quote:

• StevieNUOk Dating Profile
    StevieNUOk 2 Posts Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA
    Mar 3, 2024 1:37 AM UTC

Quote:

I can’t say red hair and green eyes are sexy to me
  • 617fun Dating Profile
    Mar 30, 2024 10:18 AM UTC

Quote:

Hello, I'm Robert. I saw your profile and would like to chat and get to know each other. Have a great weekend

The "try to fit in" part of our personalities makes us sometimes perceive what makes us different or unique from others as something that is to be hidden or not fully embraced. When its our individuality, our diversity, our uniqueness, that makes us different, interesting, rare--that is our true value. Embracing that part of our selves is part of life, and the better you embrace and accept who you are, the better your quality of life is. Its likely some combination of dynamically changing composition depending on any number of variables, at any given time. Perception can change and perspective can make what once was thought of as a hinderance or obstacle, can be embraced and empower you.

Things in life don't always happen as we would like them to, but they almost always work out for the best.

• nativerider Dating Profile
    nativerider 10 Posts Pensacola, Florida, USA
    Mar 30, 2024 4:14 PM UTC

Quote:

Not at all, the opposite actually.
    Hey me up let's chat
  • coosto Dating Profile
    coosto 3 Posts New Haven, Connecticut, USA
    Apr 1, 2024 1:41 AM UTC
    THAT IS MY PREFERENCE.Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley Rose smilie emoji/emoticon smiley
  • LUV2METU Dating Profile
    LUV2METU 7 Posts Fresno, California, USA
    Apr 15, 2024 5:26 PM UTC
    I love dating a true redhead but it's so hard to find a natural redhead these days. Honestly if the right redhead ever came around me and was truly interested in being with me and could start off as being discreet since I am married, but in a sexless marriage and well if I was to find a redhead who wanted to be discreet. And maybe was wanting more than just sex with me was interesting in having a long term relationship with me and wanted to have sex daily then I guess I would be getting a divorce and I would be spoiling this new sexy woman and making her scream loud as hell in the bedroom 24/7. And I would truly be fuckin her on a regular basis and making her squirt all over my huge thick long c*ck every day and night baby girl. Seriously cause I have a 9.3 Inch d*ck and I would love to truly meet someone who wants to have a long term relationship on the side of my sexless marriage seriously! I don't mind if you are not in the same state as me cause we can have some phone sex with each other and well we can have a lot of fun times with each other cause I would love to be fuckin the hell out of my sexy woman on the side and truly I would love for her to be a sexy natural redhead. So question for you now if you were my woman and you just met me say in the mall and I took you out to say dinner and drinks and we ended up at my place and put on Netflix and we're kissing cuddling under the covers and you were interested in having fun and I pulled out my very huge thick long p*nis what would you have said to me sweetheart seriously? Would you have said that is too big you ain't putting that in me or would you have asked me to give it to you very gentle until you were interested in being pounded by my thick long c*ck baby girl seriously! What would you do if I pulled it out and it was hard and you see it is as long as a 1 liter soda bottle and about as thick as a roll of tissue paper? What would you have said to me if I was there and this had happened baby girl seriously love to know! So message me back with your answer baby girl seriously.
  • schmedly Dating Profile
    schmedly 1 Post Kankakee, Illinois, USA
    May 11, 2024 5:01 PM UTC

Quote:

I for one love red Headed woman ! blonds are noticed , Red Heads are remembered ! I am an older gentleman and feel intimidated about approaching a lady , I am afraid that i might be seen as a threat . It would be nice if some how women were not afraid to approach a man they were attracted to . I have an extremely fragile feeling of self worth and are afraid to approach a woman in public . I hope things improve for you and that you find the man you are looking for .
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
21 Comments
Created: Aug 13, 2023 7:56 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: May 11, 2024 5:01 PM UTC
Last Liked: May 1, 2024 12:11 AM UTC
Dislikes: 1 (0 Women, 1 Men)
Last Disliked: Apr 5, 2024 11:09 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search