• Waynie1970--__ Dating Profile
    Waynie1970--__ 1 Post Corinth, Mississippi, USA
    Aug 16, 2024 4:23 AM UTC
    Me either
  • Sayless Dating Profile
    Sayless 24 Posts Lawndale, California, USA
    Aug 16, 2024 7:58 AM UTC

Quote:
    I’ve met 3 or 4 girls off here. Just hookups. Only one the first one I met was lame. The other three were very fun to hang out with. Only one I’ve hung out with a few times whenever she hits me up but she tends to flake half the time and no show.. but the times she does show up it’s on.. The absolute coolest and cutest one I met so far moved to Texas. San Antonio I think. I really wish she hadn’t.. I’d would have liked to see Where that could have gone..

Just wanted to add all the girls were the girls in their profile pics. All very sexy.. the flakey one has the tightest little bod on her, she lived about an hour away so I think that reason for her flaking and I did flake on her a couple times as well so... now that being said I signed up on this site a while ago.. meeting new girls and actually getting together is fo sho few and far between so don’t be discouraged.. just be yourself and be honest in what your looking for.. and don’t judge online. If any one here was good at this they wouldn’t be here.
  • dev01 Dating Profile
    dev01 3 Posts A town, Yucatán, Mexico
    Aug 28, 2024 7:18 PM UTC
    No not yet. It's kinda luck and timing, and chance that two people who are suited for one another see each other's ads and meet up.

I met someone on another platform (mingle2) in one second, which was purely by chance, and later we married.
  • outofhear2 Dating Profile
    Aug 30, 2024 3:13 PM UTC
    I have not met anyone yet.
    I have sent a few messages, with no replies yet.
    I keep getting "likes me" from ladies in various states in the US
    and none from the Toronto Ontario area where I live, and not sure why.???
  • Nichole_SF Dating Profile
    Nichole_SF 1 Post San Francisco, California, USA
    Aug 31, 2024 7:21 PM UTC
    No
  • RoyalMan Dating Profile
    RoyalMan 91 Posts Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, USA
    Sep 1, 2024 12:32 AM UTC

Quote:
    No

DITTO - NO -- THIS PLACE IS "front" false echo for nefarious dealings _ drug operatives I THINK
  • outofhear2 Dating Profile
    Sep 1, 2024 7:53 PM UTC
    NONE HERE.
    Please be on the lookout for this. Make sure you PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to all the images of these lovely ladies
    as to when they LAST LOGGED IN.. If they have not logged in for a month or 2 or 3, they ain't coming back.
    This site is loaded with images of ladies, we have all seen or looked at, that no longer use this site.
    Because they have not closed their accounts, their images continue to keep being shown here to convince us just how many women there are. In reality there far less women on this site than any us could possibly know.
    ALSO
    Be very very careful and be on the lookout for CHATBOTS. Many sites use chatbots to convince you, you are chatting with real person, when reality your literally talking with a computer app. If you are ever on a site and not to sure, send this message to see if you get a response. “Are you a chatbot?”
    If it is Chatbot, it more than likely will not answer, or will not understand, and ask you to provide more details.
    A real person would probably ask you what the hell are you talking about.
    Be very careful and never offer or give out any person information. Good Luck!
  • polar21 Dating Profile
    polar21 2 Posts Yucca Valley, California, USA
    Sep 2, 2024 3:41 AM UTC
    Here regularly at first. Started 6 months ago. Losing interest. Sent many messages. Got a couple reply's from too far away. Could be the small town I live in is uninteresting. You get what you pay for they say.
  • brenda16 Dating ProfileBANNED
    brenda16 1 Post Andrews, Indiana, USABANNED
    Sep 2, 2024 10:42 PM UTC
    really
  • checkonlaw Dating Profile
    checkonlaw 1 Post Ridgefield Park, California, USA
    Sep 3, 2024 1:59 AM UTC
    I have not too
  • RoyalMan Dating Profile
    RoyalMan 91 Posts Washington, D.C., District of Columbia, USA
    Sep 4, 2024 12:16 AM UTC
    "Anybody met someone here" < NO - I've been here since May 2023 - So I'm not "NEW", I posted a lot of Music & more.
    I have looked at every profile within a 100 mile radius of my location, sent messages, (very few answered) and tried to stay in-touch with others, who had voiced an interest in visiting/vacationing in the area. Yet, none seem to be real or honest about themselves. I have changed my profile name several times after receiving harassing, impolite messages, comments or being TOTALLY ignored in the chatroom, by profiles I thought might be interested in keeping in touch with me.

LHO (LetsHangOut) seems to be doing its best, but the site is breaking down and has "sketchy" profiles here; many are FAKE, I bring the fake ones to the attention of the Webmaster's team, some get pulled out - others seem to stay. Too much to do in any one week or day. So they are busy.

But I do want to highlight this previous poster = https://www.letshangout.com/profile.php?id=225528 -- He posted some really good information a few "chat bars" up from this one - in short, he is right.

Best wishes for all to find who, what, where, when or why, as you look for all you are looking for, "Hope Springs Eternal"
  • Kristak Dating Profile
    Kristak 3 Posts New Port Richey, Florida, USA
    20 hours
    We can't even find someone to talk to.
  • dimi82 Dating Profile
    dimi82 2 Posts Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    5 hours
    Anybody met real girl in Atlanta?
  • Bryant215 Dating Profile
    Bryant215 1 Post Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA
    2 hours
    Hi there, I'm sorry I missed you. Please feel free to DM me anytime.

Quote:
    We can't even find someone to talk to.

Post Comment
Thread Statistics
16 Comments
Created: May 12, 2024 9:29 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: 2 hours
Last Liked: Sep 5, 2024 5:52 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search