Seeking A PNP Buddy (17)

Post Comment
  • golden1 Dating Profile
    golden1 OP 3 Posts Lady Lake, Florida, USA
    Jan 16, 2023 3:23 PM UTC
    Any guys over 50+ in Central Florida familiar with pnp let's indulge...hmu for more details.
  • CuddleSlutt Dating Profile
    CuddleSlutt 1 Post Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Jan 29, 2023 2:38 PM UTC

Quote:
    Any guys over 50+ in Central Florida familiar with pnp let's indulge...hmu for more details.

Hi, my name is Frank. If you want to add me to the Sunday grocery trip, i might be worth it. I'm not 50+, but at 40, I'm articulate, well mannered when I need be, and I'm... familiar with PNP. I would need you to bring me back though. You know, put away your toys when you're done playing with them? Lol

• Chaoticduk69 Dating Profile
    Chaoticduk69 17 Posts Dade City, Florida, USA
    Feb 5, 2023 12:34 AM UTC
    I'm 37. White hung man. Black women are not new too me. Pnp, let's do it. I'm in central Florida.
  • Squeaker Dating Profile
    Squeaker 2 Posts North Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
    Jul 3, 2023 6:31 PM UTC
    You'll probably delete this but i got hard reading your profile and I would love to PNP with you when I get to FL this winter. I dont have any rf campground sites booked yet so I'm not sure when I'll be closest to Lady of Lake but you can bet that if you are still looking, I'm going to be in your area and I'd love to hang out, get high af with you, hopefully add lots of dirty talk to hopefully your great stories of past encounters. I looked it up just to see if a diversion would make sense; 600 miles ; 9hrs from Knoxville. It it were half that, I'd declare a road trip and ask you when would work best for you.
    Just in case you'd be interested in staying in touch, lol, after you delete my msg here's some contact info.
    Snap: DammitDon
  • Cloudman Dating Profile
    Cloudman 2 Posts Orlando, Florida, USA
    Aug 18, 2023 5:05 PM UTC

Quote:

Hello, 55 male in central Florida would like to see if you would like to meet up sometime. Would love to PNP with you.
  • Revolver_ocelot Dating Profile
    Revolver_ocelot 4 Posts Sanford, Florida, USA
    Nov 28, 2023 6:51 PM UTC
    Hey younger guy here in rh Orlando area. Would love to PnP with a lovely woman such as yourself. I look forward to hearing from you
  • Letzphuk Dating Profile
    Letzphuk 2 Posts Ocala, Florida, USA
    Apr 10, 2024 2:25 AM UTC

Quote:

I'm 41, but I have a ball and looking for someone down to pnp
  • LorettaX Dating Profile
    LorettaX 11 Posts Castlegar, British Columbia, Canada
    Apr 10, 2024 3:24 AM UTC
    I am so out of the loop. What is a PNP ?
  • Deonbelle Dating Profile
    Deonbelle 3 Posts Dublin, Ohio, USA
    Apr 10, 2024 2:18 PM UTC

Quote:

it means plug and play where people do some drugs and have sex after
  • daddyice69 Dating Profile
    daddyice69 1 Post Norwalk, California, USA
    Apr 11, 2024 7:36 AM UTC

Quote:

pnp means party n play meaning smoke n f*ck
  • Uomo-Ubriaco Dating Profile
    Uomo-Ubriaco 374 Posts Woodbine Woods, Virginia, USA
    Apr 19, 2024 5:30 AM UTC

Quote:

Chemsex, short for “chemical sex,” involves using psychoactive and recreational drugs to enhance sexual activity. Sometimes it’s also called “party and play” (PnP). People have chemsex to heighten sensations, reduce inhibitions, and prolong sexual encounters. It’s often conducted in group settings, such as sex parties or private gatherings.
    Users pick one or more "party drugs," most typically crystal meth. The "party" in the phrase means the drugs, and the "play" means sex.

Quote:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_and_play

Apr 19, 2024 11:26 AM UTC
    Curiosity killed the cat. I'm not entirely sure how people do crystal but I would like to know more? Do the effects work on women and men differently? Will it enhance/intensify a women's orgasms? Does a man retain an erection longer or repeatedly? I think there is more I need to know?
  • kennyak47bass Dating Profile
    kennyak47bass 4 Posts Gresham, Oregon, USA
    Apr 20, 2024 3:21 AM UTC

Quote:
    Curiosity killed the cat. I'm not entirely sure how people do crystal but I would like to know more? Do the effects work on women and men differently? Will it enhance/intensify a women's orgasms? Does a man retain an erection longer or repeatedly? I think there is more I need to know?

Couldn't speak for anyone else, but yeah for me it makes the whole experience more intense
  • Adventuretime Dating Profile
    Adventuretime 6 Posts Costa Mesa, California, USA
    Apr 21, 2024 9:13 PM UTC

Quote:

I would definitely say it intensifies and enhances a sexual experience. I love when you meet someone and you are doing your best to bring her pleasure as much and long as possible while she’s also on the same wavelength and doing the same thing for you. That becomes an epic evening and longer/repeated rounds. I’d love to connect and pnp with you. Let’s go on a fun adventure
    Apr 22, 2024 2:32 AM UTC
    Pretty tempting Adventuretime
  • aaimeee2 Dating Profile
    aaimeee2 1 Post East Chicago, Indiana, USA
    Apr 23, 2024 2:05 AM UTC
    Wow, you opened up an interesting topic, in that situation a man can have multiple orgasms without stopping, and you can go like rabbits for 12 hours, its a whole different world, warning you will be sore for a few days after
    Apr 23, 2024 3:00 AM UTC

Quote:
    Wow, you opened up an interesting topic, in that situation a man can have multiple orgasms without stopping, and you can go like rabbits for 12 hours, its a whole different world, warning you will be sore for a few days after

It could be worth it.
Post Comment
Thread Statistics
16 Comments
Created: Jan 16, 2023 3:23 PM UTC
Last Viewed: 1 sec
Last Comment: Apr 23, 2024 3:00 AM UTC
Last Liked: Apr 30, 2024 8:37 PM UTC
Share This Thread
Forum Search